Video: The Faces of Practice Fusion’s Phenomenal Support
“Phenomenal support is about empathy. Support investigates and resolves, but Phenomenal Support walks a mile in someone else’s shoes.” – Cameron Stalcup, Customer Support Team Lead, Practice Fusion
Here at Practice Fusion, we have made strides to reimagine customer support to better serve you, our customers. In this video, you’ll hear directly from customer support team members and leaders about what Phenomenal Support means to them and to our customers.
We share improvements we’ve made over the course of the last year, including:
- Cutting down on phone and email wait times
- Improved training modules so that representatives are more educated about the clinical environment in which our customer work
- Extending phone coverage options to five days a week
- Becoming a bi-coastal support organization to serve you wherever you are located
- Adding a customer feedback channel
Our customer support team is here for you so that you can continue to do what matters most – provide the highest quality care to your patients.